餐飲部管理培訓生 F&B Management Trainee
Provide efficient delivery of service to guests according to pre-determined standards and specification at all F&B venues. Provide data analysis and marketing support to F&B operation.
1. 4-year university diploma or above
2. Minimum 6-month experience in international 5 star hotels
3. Proficient command of English, both oral and written
4. Strong ability to conduct data analysis
5. Strong ability to compose advertorials.
6. Good restaurant knowledge, wine knowledge & service skill
7. Good skills in MS office.
8. Good leadership skills and team spirit
9. Open minded and outgoing personality
10. Positive attitude and ability to work effectively under pressure
人力資源部實習生 Human Resources Trainee
1. Greet, guide and answer inquiry for visitors of HR office.
2. Provide daily logistic and administrative assistance to HR office .
3. Maintain hotel bulletin board, canteen TV to update HR information.
4. Implement the routine check of the Heart of House of hotel.
5. Assist to organize associate activities.
6. Maintain personnel files and keep the archive room in order.
7. Assist in recruitment, including resume select, interview arrangement, reference check, on-board materials preparation, etc..
8. Assist with Learning & Development coordination work such as training room management, training equipment set-up and training record.
1. Outgoing and friendly, customer oriented, passionate about hospitality industry.
2. A quick learner and a good team player and able to work effectively under pressure.
3. Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese and proficiency in MS Office are required.
4. Preferably with good presentation skills and literate in photography, photo and video making software.